Pics for my Advanced portfolio (1 Viewer)

Dertgremlin

Reaction score
Hi can someone please tell me what pics I need for my Advanced portfolio as I have not sat the course yet but need a head start on the photos as I work for a small firm. Can you also state how long after the course I can sit final assesment thanks

If you go on to the CISRS website and down load the CISRS (CAP 609) booklet this has all the information on timescales / site experience etc needed in between each course. with regards to portfolios there are set forms available from the construction college with set information requirements . Fill each one in as required giving as much detail as possible including any relevent pictures etc that you have
Hope this helps.

Task 14 - Picture of safety signs in your working area.

Task 15 - Picture of how you left the scaffold safe and secure over night.

Task 22 - Picture of you erecting a complex overhead scaffold.

Task 26 - Picture of you erecting falsework scaffold.

Task 29 - Picture of you erecing a shoring scaffold.

Task 32 - Picture of you erecting a temporary roof scaffold.

Task 34 - Picture of you using fall arrest equipment.

You should only have to do 3 of the tasks as not everyone does all aspects of work. We dont bother with the falsework at all and concentrate of suspended, shoring and roofs.

Lots for your portfolio verifier to fill in on one of these...hope you get on with him well.......:blink1:

Make sure you harness attachment point is clearly visible and your working off correct number of boards and have single guardrail in where applicable.

Hope that helps.

Dave.

Last edited:
A Flying Shore on my Advanced Course Erith 2008

Attachments

• flying shore.jpg
    flying shore.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 100
Top Bottom