who supplies your ppe (1 Viewer)

scaff11

Reaction score
if your on the cards who pays for the boots hat and harnes and all that stuff

our carded blokes we supply it , think that be the law as p a y e

well some guys i know who working for a comperny says they have to buy there, own surley he can get done for that as it is duty to surply them protection

worked for some firms and they supply.but gaffers get fed up with men asking for gloves and vests every other day.we where told that if we lost harness it would cost us for new one.

Same as over here,all men provided with appropriate PPE,all gear if looking a bit worn is replaced free,but any gear lost i.e left in the alehouse,or onsite,has to be replaced at the employees own cost.

the alehouse lol **** me i have never left mine there yet and dont many who have if your humping gear it not designed to do that, so that must be our thought then or do we need more bull **** traineing to carry gear:bigsmile::bigsmile:

**** me was they never young then, how many scaffs do you know then who dont **** about i like my gang to do it all day we all love the wind makes the day go quicker, as if a vis jacket is worht a a centry i think the only ones who lost out was you mate if they was with me id have tld them to stop ******* around or go home for the day.

yeah but a harness aint a 100 there something special then and they are kids there is a time for ******* about yeah but id care about there saftey but they are not going up fixing anyway they are just labourers call appentises now.

If your PAYE then your employer MUST provide ALL relevent PPE for the tasks your instructed to carry out.

Neglect or abuse warrant misconduct and replacements can be charged for.
We supply everything when a new start comes on unless they have their own preference, which has to be approved.
We replace items as part of fair wear and tear for free.

Top Bottom