Cscs test

SNIPER03

Reaction score
hiya lads,looking for the questions on the CSCS test. got a labourer a start but has to pass his test but cant get him the test before next week n he has his test on saturday. so any help would do lads but all the questions would be grateful.

wh smiths u can get the book for 12 quid i believe

hiya lads,looking for the questions on the CSCS test. got a labourer a start but has to pass his test but cant get him the test before next week n he has his test on saturday. so any help would do lads but all the questions would be grateful.[/QUOTE

Get the cd rom really good as the program is the same in the test so you get to know where the answers are ;-) on another note I was using my cd rom to learn my supervisor's touchscreen test when my 9 year old son came over " what you doing dad ?" so I told him it's a test so that we can all work safe on site he replies "can I have a go"
Of course can but you can do the basic one mate you don't know enough about CDM . 32 minutes later he had done , I said if you've got one right god on yer , I clicked calculate results ......congratulations you've passed 4 wrong !!!! So now he must learn about fire extinguish's !!!

thats great redviking i no grown men that have failed it your soon ave the spanners on
him . or your ave him on the decks m8.

we have had loads fail this cscs course before - gets expensive after a while , one lad failed 4 times before passing

Top Bottom