quickstage from south africa

outward bound

Reaction score
Howdy,

I will be soon working with the quickstaqge system from south africa, this system is slightly different to the kwikstage we use in europe.

I know this might be a long shot but wondered if anyone had any tecnical data on it or user manuals.

thanks in advance

look up concept hire in australia part of cape , made by europa believe to be same as what in south africa , there is a user manual on that web site somewhere

Also, have a look for Form-scaff - a South African company which manufactures Kwikstage out there. Uses hook on decks with tubular transoms if I remember correctly.

Howdy,

I will be soon working with the quickstaqge system from south africa, this system is slightly different to the kwikstage we use in europe.

I know this might be a long shot but wondered if anyone had any tecnical data on it or user manuals.

thanks in advance
i used S A kwickstage, at that time it was no differant, but it may have been made for the UK market, slight differant spigott, but then even GKN changed theirs. the stuff i used was green,

joe

i used S A kwickstage, at that time it was no differant, but it may have been made for the UK market, slight differant spigott, but then even GKN changed theirs. the stuff i used was green,

joe

Sounds like the Guyrex Wedgelock that Formscaff in this country imported from the SA parent company. Before it was closed down, they brought over some galvanised equipment for the Rosyth depot, rather than the original green painted gear.

that was the company name, i had forgot that,,

best of luck

Top Bottom