Victoria Tower, London

You've been about some time Redviking have you still got your telescopic staff:blink1:

spot on video , take it that wernt phd then , ha

Hows things going Redviking are you still on for Lyndons/hows the old man keeping;)

Cracking videos,scaffolding at it's best.Love the scaff in the second vid ,straight out ,no boards,by the way he's just re-tying a fitting,band and plate as well.Makes you wonder how they ever got jobs up,no PPE,little or no health and safety,no training,how on earth did they manage?

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Just been looking at some of the Pathe newsreels about scaffolding,yes very sad,have a look at ACROBAT STEEPLEJACK THRILLS GENEVA,reminds me of me when I was younger,honest! Personally I'd sack the little prick ,to much messing about!!

wondering

Hello there, anyone knows if there is a place in london where I could change my spanner box? They still do that? thanks.

Cracking videos,scaffolding at it's best.Love the scaff in the second vid ,straight out ,no boards,by the way he's just re-tying a fitting,band and plate as well.Makes you wonder how they ever got jobs up,no PPE,little or no health and safety,no training,how on earth did they manage?

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Just been looking at some of the Pathe newsreels about scaffolding,yes very sad,have a look at ACROBAT STEEPLEJACK THRILLS GENEVA,reminds me of me when I was younger,honest! Personally I'd sack the little prick ,to much messing about!!

Found it pal I have made a new thread for it .

Top Bottom