New CITB Scaffolders video (backed by NASC AND HSE !!!!) (1 Viewer)

great vid - how it should be ha

liked the smokin while training bit , would imagine that was the 70s , to my knowledge mitcham has allways been scaffold central aint it

Great video , the good old days eh! hope that non of you guys watching recognised yourself in it haha!

not so much safety.no steel boots just doc ms no helmet harness or vest.those where the days.and i bet not many accidents

Just think if there was a modern day version of this done now - would be so different

tell ya what scaffy a lot of fun has gone out of the job now.worked on some sites and safety is ott.a lot of sites make us wear safety glasses full time.when they steam up you cant see anything

yo english - i started scaffin in 92 and was great it all seem to go to **** with double handrails in 97 then harnesses , then safety glasses - what next !

i dont know scaffy.hard enough to get a days work here now without all safety.tell ya what that old video reminds me of when i first came over here men walking tube

i wernt around then ha -- down your way next week pickin a few motors up , ennis county clare

na mate dont do vintage ! Heard the roads aint to clever

Top Bottom