SCCR Mission Statement

R

ragscaff

S.C.C.R

Scaffolders Confederation for Consolation Rights

Mission Statement

The S.C.C.R’s main mission is to represent the whole of the Scaffolding Industry. The main aim is to represent the working Scaffolder along side the Employer. Too many divisions exist in the Industry at the moment.

We are going through a major change with the way we have to work & our representation is not as it should be.

From small one man bands to major companies & from the hard working Scaffolder to the Design company or Consumables Supplier there is a need for another voice.
One from the roots.

An avenue has been opened with the HSE. This is the major step, we have been given the chance for regular meetings throughout the year to voice our concerns & have Consultation on major changes to our Industry.

The main point of contact will be through the Scaffolders Forum, from which we were formed. All correspondence will be posted on the Committee for Consultation Rights.

Main Objectives

1/ Training
2/ SG4 2010
3/ Clarity on what is law & what is guidance
4/ The newest & most URGENT ECITB ticket holders

We need to form a formal Committee

Anyone wishing to put themselves or another member forward please Private PM me.

Regards Ragscaff​

Last edited:
Scaffolders Confederation for Consultation Rights

The S.C.C.R. was formed in 2010 to represent the Industry as a whole. For too long there has been a divide between workers & employers. We feel that the formation of the S.C.C.R will provide the glue to fix this. We are not a trade union & are in a position to help both the employer & employee.

We aim to be able to assist in matters concerning Health & Safety, Training ,Development & Recruitment.

To become a member just contact us & we will send you an application form via e-mail.

The aim over the next year is to continue discussions with the HSE in regards to training & SG4 2010. The next meeting being in October this year. We are currently forming a committee as follows.

Chairman
Vice Chairman
Treasurer
Promotions Secretary
HSE development Secretary
Training development Secretary
+ two other members to help with the above.

The first formation of this committee will be selected from the forum. Any forum member can vote or nominate for any position. First & second votes needed. The S.C.C.R will have a separate web site & e-mail & will take membership applications at the end of August. From that date on the voting will only be for S.C.C.R members.

The forum will always be the centre for discussions & publishing of all correspondence.

Over the last week or so some strong opinions & arguments have been flying around now make use of this opportunity & put your keyboard to use .

Ragscaff

S.C.C.R in Partnership with the scaffoldersforum

il have a form ragscaff just let us no how to retrieve it m8.

Ironing out the details will be a week or so no problem.

Ragscaff

ok ragscaff , thanks m8 animal on holiday at moment i no he would be interested to.

Hi Ragscaff could you please forward me a membership form thanks.

Hi Ragscaff Great work your doing m8 with S.C.C.R when all the commitee is in place i will definetely being wanting a membership form.:bigsmile: Thanks again for what your trying to achieve for Ecitb lads. :D

Would you not be best to send out the form to all members on here? Even of you don't get 100% uptake it would provide a good launch pad.

Count me in - when available would like a membership form would expect most members on SF would be in......

cant the form be downloaded on here somewhere ???????????????????????????????????

Once the committee has been formed then the legal side will be set up, i.e. bank account, office address fees etc. Not a five minute thing. Fees have to go somewhere & accounts have to be made. :cool:

Ragscaff

Top Bottom