Frog configuration (1 Viewer)

phil181

Reaction score
Just a bit of fun fellas.

I was wondering what everyones preferred tool belt set up was.

When I was on the tools I preferred my 2 spanners in front. Bubble at my left arse cheek. Tape holder at the back.

I've never understood the whole bubble at the front, or spanners at the side thing personally, but I suppose once you're used to it you can never change the arrangement!

I know what you mean Phill, once you are used to a thing it's hard to change. I hate anything in front and maybe I wear my belt lower than most but spanners jangling of my leg while I walk is not on. I have spanners at my right side, level at my left and your going to laugh at this but my tape is to the rear and when I am on bare steel I like to feel the tape pouch snag on the standard I've got my back on. I know it sounds mental but it was just a thing that I got into before sg4 of course and it stuck in my wee brain.:toung:

put spanners anywhere they dont smack me in the b locks

Best configeration I ever found was dumped in the boot of my car and my car outside the pub,with me inside getting P*ssed :D:D

Belt chucked in hole , now part of supporting foundations for a block of new build apartments :D

Spanners on the right, behind them hook for gloves. Level on the left, then Leatherman multi-tool, mobile phone holder and tape holder on the back, all frogs Dewalt, (Posing Tw*t):embarrest:

your earning too much dough , bet they cheaper than leechs tho

Spanners on the right, behind them hook for gloves. Level on the left, then Leatherman multi-tool, mobile phone holder and tape holder on the back, all frogs Dewalt, (Posing Tw*t):embarrest:

Mobile phone holder........aw naw:sick::sick:

Spanner, ratchet , layher hammer on right. Level , tape holder adjustable and h2s respirator on left and back. Cant understand those who have everything at the front. Their b0llox must be black and blue.

Just a bit of fun fellas.

I was wondering what everyones preferred tool belt set up was.

When I was on the tools I preferred my 2 spanners in front. Bubble at my left arse cheek. Tape holder at the back.

I've never understood the whole bubble at the front, or spanners at the side thing personally, but I suppose once you're used to it you can never change the arrangement!

On my right side ,swingover,level,ratchet then combined knife & pen holder
On my left ,tape ,SGB podger,facom open ended ratchet ,britool system hammer ( never seen another scaffolder with one ??) wrappa sling on carabiner.......i took the kitchen sink off last week !!!!

Elsie and ratchet to the right,level and shifter to left,tape on left arsecheek,fags safely in left pocket of cargo shorts..

spanner in klein tools bullpin holder plus steel erectors bolt bag for tape chalk nails and techscrews when needed plus fittings when down dropper on RHS on left side klein tools pliers rule and shifter holder this holds level ratchet facom fast head combination and stanley knife

I know what you mean Phill, once you are used to a thing it's hard to change. I hate anything in front and maybe I wear my belt lower than most but spanners jangling of my leg while I walk is not on. I have spanners at my right side, level at my left and your going to laugh at this but my tape is to the rear and when I am on bare steel I like to feel the tape pouch snag on the standard I've got my back on. I know it sounds mental but it was just a thing that I got into before sg4 of course and it stuck in my wee brain.:toung:

my config is the exact same, with the usual spanner through gloves look...haha...

1 spanner in front level on right tape in back pocket travel light guys never had the urge to look like "Buck and Ryans" tool shop :D (do buck and ryans still exist ?)

Belt buckel t left,extra long belt(gerogey pigs are best sets,had leeches in black b 4,good but 3x as much as george n his last 3 times longer than them big ben)
Double on right 4 modified nail span and ratchet, then bacho,2 pen holders,1 4 staffin off other t write out tags,Knife holder,karabeena for webbin straps,tape then level.
n a georgey pig bucket t carry rope in,they are the best by far for fittings.
A no it's alot but u dint need much else.

spanner and ratchet on the right and level also on the right, i support the double with my left hand, bubble the tranny with my right, put it back in the frog and pull the spanner out with the same hand. no need for wrapping double twice, changing hands on the double or trying to reach round to the left for my bubble! the less crap clanging around on my belt like a skegness donkey the better! if i want a knife, pen or open ender il get scaffs bitch to go fetch lol
edit: the amount of scaffolders iv seen over the years struggle and doing these things is unbelievable, straining to get their bubble with their right hand out the left frog while holding the ledger.

Last edited:
Top Bottom