Suggestions and Feedback (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
As the Scaffolders Forum is brand new, we are currently looking for ways to improve the users experience.

The best way that we can do this, is by getting honest feedback from the people who are using the forum the most (YOU!).

Please feel free to post in this section any ways that we can improve the forum and make it better for ever member.

i think its great that a forum like this is up and running, this site has helped me alot with scaffolding career, and i would recomend this site to any fellow scaff or trainee that i know. it would definetly benifit them.
have you ever thought about getting T-shirts or bumper stickers made,
it would be a great idea to get the word out there.

well thanx again

Lloyd

i think its great that a forum like this is up and running, this site has helped me alot with scaffolding career, and i would recomend this site to any fellow scaff or trainee that i know. it would definetly benifit them.
have you ever thought about getting T-shirts or bumper stickers made,
it would be a great idea to get the word out there.

well thanx again

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd

Thank you for your comments.

Yes, we have thought of many different promotional methods and we hope to roll out a number of them during the next year.

Regards

SF Admin

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Seems a good format....Maybe a competition needed?

Hi Scaffymate

We ran a competition a couple of months ago. 1 user won a scaffolding tool belt set from BuyBrandTools.Com for his contribution to the forum and all the members at the time were entered into a prize draw for £100 cash.

Hopefully there will be more competitions on the way in the near future.

Regards SF Admin

Do you guys have a group on LinkedIn? I imagine this would be a quick and easy way to get your membership levels up with no expense incurred. I use the site a lot and a member of numerous construction based groups. Just a thought anyway.

Do you guys have a group on LinkedIn? I imagine this would be a quick and easy way to get your membership levels up with no expense incurred. I use the site a lot and a member of numerous construction based groups. Just a thought anyway.

Thanks, I will take a look into it!

Other ways to attract website hits.

Although I am no expert, I have done a lot of work/reading about SEO whilst trying to raise the profile of our Good to Go Safety brand. As you can see from my signature I have added Good to Go Safety links with Twitter, YouTube, blogger and Facebook (though I'm not actively promoting this yet). All of these are free to do and we've seen good response as a result. I do think a LinkedIn group would see your biggest return.

A good site to visit for free advice and information about your site is hubspot which is where I got 99% of my knowledge from. Social media seems to be the big thing at the moment so is well worth looking into if you haven't already done so.

Apologies if you are already doing all this and Im teaching you how to suck eggs.

Think its a gr8 site Admin,

Was wondering if there is a seperate forum thread on the main page where anyone with any new products or inovative ideas can post/plug them to the public with any reviews linked to them, that kind of idea??

just a thought as there seem to be quite a lot.

Heid

Great idea :idea: regarding a place where the Scaffs can discuss new products and innovations---there are a lot of our Scaffs that have ideas that they may like to introduce or ask for feed back---do you want to start a new Group ?--- i.e. " Horizon Scanning and Research and Development Group " ???

Garry

Just seem to be loads of guys with some good ideas but there all spread about in different threads,

Was liking the one you and orac were discussing on the the ties, some sort of tamper proofing but you know what some folk are like especially when they are on a price, they'd probably end up sawing it off or something.

Good for covering yourself with tho as that seems to be what everybody else is doing.

Heid

aye, it would be good if you could start a new Group, we could start of with the Tie Taging and Tri Bolt !---what do you think ???

Heid

Aye, I think a New Group would be well received by the Scaffs---a lot of non-Scaffs think that we are Crazy :nuts: and they may be correct, HOWEVER, we are not stupid and are quite capable of contributing to the enhancement of our Industry---aye, let's get a New Group established...
SF Admin, can you advise the Heid ???

Garry

With your help I have just attemted it m8, have a look on the social groups and let us ken if it looks ok.... I really liked the title m8!

Heid

Iv just noticed your Horizon Scanning and Research and Development New Group :idea:---well done M8---Im away to join---

Heid

That was a catchie Pic LOLoooo---to follow on from this thread Iv just Posted a thread on Unauthorized Removal of Ties on the New Group---any comments thankfully received and faithfully applied...

Heid

Aye, this is an area where the Scaffs can contribute, it is a big OH&S Issue, to my knowledge it has never been addressed by the Policy and Desission makers---lets see what the Scaffs can do :cool:

Top Bottom