bae systems Barrow Program

dangeruss

Reaction score
I watched a great program all about building submarines at Barrow in Furness on Sunday, there was scaffolding all over the place all built to a high standard, scaff tags, ladder gates , trapdoors etc you know the sort of thing. Then they showed a welder climbing down into a void with a ladder gate at the top, the ladder was made of wood, but not a pole ladder, it was some kind of Heath Robinson thing screwed together. Is there a special reason for this ? or was it because a normal ladder didn't fit ?. I must know.:notrust:

I work in there all the time strict isnt the word , sin my jobs on tele 1st time ever

didnt c that so dnt know about it , wots the crack wiv the ladder? i was watchin while tryin to keep my little lass entertained

didnt c that so dnt know about it , wots the crack wiv the ladder? i was watchin while tryin to keep my little lass entertained
It was a couple of bits of 3 x 1 inch timber about 8 ft long with rungs screwed into it ,looked like it had been knocked up by the canteen lady in a hurry. It stood out like a sore thumb because everything else was so tidy.

ha ha that wasnt any of our ladders ours are metal heavy 1's she was alright wasnt she ive neva sin her before , must of bin an actor lol

ha ha that wasnt any of our ladders ours are metal heavy 1's she was alright wasnt she ive neva sin her before , must of bin an actor lol
Is it all secret stuff Steve ? do you have to sign the official secret act when your working there. I knew some lads from your way Jim and Mark Kirwain worked for us at BFT in london.

What time and date was the program on ? Hoping to catch it on the iplayer or simlar ?

they want to know everything about you mate before you can get an once you are in you just wanna get back out again ha ha ive done loads of work in there but we are an out side firm so dnt work on the subs but do most of the maintainance dont know them guys mate

It is probably some kind of jackobs ladder. I know in the refinery I work in sometimes you just cant get a ladder in , especially internals. They tend to use wire ladders here though.

A program about some fit bird with a dodgy ladder

Stair way to heavan

i will be Keeping an eye out for a dodgey ladder with a pair of big boobs next to it . . .
Tip. . . Look for the Boobs then the ladder wont be far :)

she can have my tip if she lucky - whens it on , what channell

Top Bottom