Mobile phones (1 Viewer)

paul

Reaction score
How much better was it without mobile phones at work , now management know where you are when you got there and how your getting all from the comfort of the office and also the labourer would get more done if he got off his damn phone

The labourer thing is rite , constantley telling blokes to get off the phone , have you seen the sgb safety video with the guy on the mobile ?? rings true

I couldnt understand why sites wanted to ban them, until the agent showed me, Just watch someone who's standing up and talking on their mobile, they wandering around in all directions!

its a big vid mate , send me ya email address as a pm and il try to put through or possibley have a go at uploading on you tube

The SGB video is certainly an eye opener....never liked the idea of phones on the scaffolding anyway.
Company policy is no phone use on the scaffold, sodding labourers are a pain in the arse though. I just dont know what they have got to say all day....worse than bleeding women for thier rabbit.

Not only do labourers take the piss on there phones but what makes me laugh is when they get love sick or have broken up with there girl friends as they think the world is going to end and yes what do they talk about all day ?

they talk about there failed relationships and how they better of with them -- must be in the breed

The labourer thing is rite , constantley telling blokes to get off the phone , have you seen the sgb safety video with the guy on the mobile ?? rings true
Oh I liked that Video, the bird he dropped the board on was quite fit, its not as good as the asbestos one with the bloke from Emmerdale on it , I've seen that 5 times now and I'm still suprised he pulls those tiles off at the begining and gets asbestosis.

thats the bird jogging aint it , she wore an 8ft board !
Havent seen the other one yet , is assie work still a good earner

thats the bird jogging aint it , she wore an 8ft board !
Havent seen the other one yet , is assie work still a good earner
Don't know mate don't do any, I have to go and get re-tested every year, its not like asbestos is gonna get any more dangerous is it, another money spinner for the training companies

what anoys me is the labourer has only jus left home an he on the god damn phone telling her how much he loves her, i guess that wen they have sex its in total silence ???

you seen it sabre - thought i was one of the privileged few !!

Bugs me how a lot of the numpties cant hold a conversation,but can manage ok on the phone or texting,must be all the know wot i mean bro lingo they are yapping..

Oh I liked that Video, the bird he dropped the board on was quite fit, its not as good as the asbestos one with the bloke from Emmerdale on it , I've seen that 5 times now and I'm still suprised he pulls those tiles off at the begining and gets asbestosis.

Hats off to SGB though for having a full time project manager on a job that probably had a contract value of 50K and required 1 gang to keep it going.

Would have been a right hassle to come out, and give that scaffolder who dropped the board and killed that bird a written warning, otherwise!

very tue , what was it a new build block of flats

Top Bottom