What have you done today? (1 Viewer)

DECROMAX

Reaction score
I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to start a thread to chat about your days work... so ill start I have spent the best part of the morning sweating my t1ts off trying to fit a 2.5m Layher run in amongst a maze of hot pipework. An hour trying every bay size going it just couldn't get the bugger to fit so we said f@$k it and ended up doing it in good old T&F. :D

diamond beams love em , specially the 6m ones

started the day with a argument with the supervisor over hours which pissed me off no end then went to a cold store erecting six lift towers for the duct repairs , in and out all day

Started at 5am sorted all the boys out by 8.30am , now sitting on internet

Dismantled a awkward hanger underneath a heat exchanger about 120ft up. My mate nearly fell off the trapeze when he had a sneezing fit :laugh:

you hero super scaff , and u still finished at 3pm ha

put a jam doughnut in the nicrowave fcuk it the burning hot jam went all down my chin now iv got a blister

lesson learnt scaffy doooooo - dont do again

Small switch room for a large wind farm job for a local contractor.

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 37
aom - that looks a bit remote and bleak out there

Did a 3.5 hour drive to Instow, Devon to carry out a scaffold inspection, then a 3.5 hour drive back home.:weird:

Wrestled with those Safelink board retainers on a roof in Cambridge, would have been easier if the lift wasn't 2.5m high and the boards weren't all warped, however they looked pretty good when finished .I need to post the photos for Chris who sent us some free samples to try. If your reading this Chris "do you do them for 4 board wide scaffolds as well"

keep meaning to buy some of them , got a pro-forma somewhere , as its plastic am i gonna get mass mailed like the brickguard scenario

bit far out dave ????

Yea, Bovis' safety officer was getting her knickers in a twist about a few things on one of their sites, long story short, as we are the only approved scaffold contractor on their tender list so they asked me to go in and do an independent inspection of the scaffold.

Nice day out though away from all the crap.

Top Bottom