Pts (1 Viewer)

R

ragscaff

Hi,

How can I as a self employed scaffolder obtain a PTS card? Also does anyone have any information on blue book rates?

Thanx Ragscaff

pts

Hi,

How can I as a self employed scaffolder obtain a PTS card? Also does anyone have any information on blue book rates?

Thanx Ragscaff

Where you from mate? i had the same problem but found somewhere to put me through it in the end its hard work.

blue book rates on my last job advanced was 13.27 then time and a fourth after 38 hours and time and an eigth after 12 pm sat and all day sun if you type it in google you will find the rates i think it has gone up 2 % As from the 1st of jan

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Where you from mate? i had the same problem but found somewhere to put me through it in the end its hard work.

blue book rates on my last job advanced was 13.27 then time and a fourth after 38 hours and time and an eigth after 12 pm sat and all day sun if you type it in google you will find the rates i think it has gone up 2 % As from the 1st of jan

sorry iam telling lies it was 14.00 per hour basic

pts

based in cornwall but travel all over, thanx for the info

Top Bottom