scammed (1 Viewer)

paul

Reaction score
Was telling my labourer when a mate of mine got scammed by a couple of pikeys . We were working on the new Tesco,s supermarket in bristol and had been working there for a few weeks and noticed that a group of pikeys had moved onto some land by Tesco,s and every now and then they would come on to the job and try and sell stuff , well this day we had sat down to have lunch when two pikeys approached us trying to sell a VHS video recorder , i said no thanks striaght away but my mate was really interested in it, i had tried to tell him dont do it but he feel for it and paid £40 for the VHS recorder . We went back to work but he could not wait to finish to try out his new video recorder so we finished early and he went on home , about a hour had gone by and my mate rang me to say that the VCR was not working so i said to bring it to our dads house as he repairs all sorts which he did and i meet him there , our dad took the top of the VCR off to find a breeze block wedged in the VCR were all the electronics should be , needless to say my mate was gutted and the next day when we went to confront the pikeys and surprise surprise they had gone

Some people will never learn...
Usual one with the pikeys is battery drills with no insides.
A m8 and me managed to get one over on the pikeys one day though, they turned up with what looked like some nice new makita drills, baking hot day, skint etc, we said we had no money etc and was gagging for a drink, so the pikeys bought us a pint each and made the arrangement to meet up later in the afternoon to buy the drill, needless to say, we didnt bother turning up....hehehe.

generators are another popular item

had a guy stop me in town back in southend 2008 2days before xmas selling gold £300 latter walking down the town its all fake littel FCUKER ill meet him agen when i doo ill be in the paper for manslorter cant wait gonner get it
was with some m8tes in 2009 was stoped by some guy tryed selling us gellet shavers and phones lets just say i vented my anger
nice phone and a good shave and some spending money

what ever happened to the italian scam with the leather sofas , aint seen them for a few years , or 50" broken tv in boxes

a few year ago, a mate of mine fell for the slate in a box of fags trick,he give them something like one hundred quid,for a box,they went,he opened box,went ape ****,he dint have any transport there,another mate turned up,he told him what had happened,so biker mate set off after them,half an hour later turned up,with over three grand,he had stopped them,sorted them out,and took all there money,he give it all to the lad and road off.result or what.:bigsmile:

Top Bottom