Where are they (you) Now

Bigbadbob

Reaction score
Hi all, please can anyone tell me if they know of the following, or are any of you at the forum these people,
Mick Carney, Phil Carney, Stuart Millar, Corky, Dickie Mint, Terry Hunton, John Pollock, Minty Marlow, John and Mick Lagan, John Laden, Paul Saunders, Billy McDougal, All the old firm from Brunei.

I know quite a few others are in Holland, Like Paul Mcbride, (funniest man i have ever had the pleasure of meeting and working with) John Eccland, I know what happened to Stewy Redman, met his brother in Dubai.

There are lots moreand i would like to hear from any of them, so if you guys know of their where abouts, drop me a line.
Bigbadbob, Batten

dicky mint is still jobbing in and around Norwich, last time i saw terry hunton he was working fof faber scaffold

Faber went skint and got brought out by Fieldcrown in Essex , most of all the staff went there as well

Faber had 3 depots Essex Cambridge and Norwich, what was left of the orginal company moved to Great Yarmouth.

and is now known as Hole Scaffolding Ltd

hiya mate,there is a paul sanders on my job n working for mccrory;s scaffolding!

Is he a scouser? ask him if he ever worked in Brunei,

hiya lads,sniper(george topping) here n used to work in the glasgow area but now work in nottingham

i used to work with john eccland and paul mcbride at varome dry docks around 2000, good guys.... took me under there wings!!

i used to work with john eccland and paul mcbride at varome dry docks around 2000, good guys.... took me under there wings!!

work with john and paul???? Dont you mean mooch around lol

aye..... think they probibly had me n andy doin most of it!!

hey mate mick carnie was in ireland few years ago working for big lol duffy we scaffolded the crane on money point, as for paul mc bride i remember him from holland as john eccland. i heard he was stabbed by a turk on the binneveg but i could be wrong. hope so

bobby

any london lads tell me if tony and vic ryder r still grafting john laings epl scaffold division late 80s early 90s

northcross scaffolding peckam

going back to late 80s when you had to get down the smoke to get steady work ,got a start for northcross with my blag ticket the gaffer was a fella called terry the superviser was biily mar what become of these two lads top felles by the way looked after me and my mate.also a lad called ray crispino and frank wallace.

Top Bottom