A little reminder (1 Viewer)

paddy carr

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I realise we are not 'Choirboys' as the Occupation of our choice is a very Demanding and Physical job.

When a certain thread or post is not to the liking of certain parties, on a 'Agree to Disagree' basis, sometimes the posts can get a bit heated:eek:

IMO, fair dues, such is life, however, would these comments not be better addressed, in a PM or Private email to the parties concerned, instead of being viewed by all and sundry, not so much members viewing, but the Guests.

It has been stated for a long time, that some major Training providers/Confederations, Companies, etc etc etc all have access to this 'Scaffolders Forum' and Browse the threads, i for 1 know this as True.

Scaffolders Forum Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read the following rules and abide by them at all times.

Please respect other forum members at all times.
If you have an issue with a member, PM a moderator or admin
Any racist, bigotry or discriminating posts will not be tolerated
Please refrain from any unnecessary swearing
We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. (except for forum advertisers and sponsors)
Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

Infractions and bans will be given to users if any of these rules are broken. Infractions given can either be temporary of permanent and are given at the discretion of the forums moderators.

Now please enjoy the Scaffolders Forum and have fun! :D

Regards

Paddy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I for one Paddy work for one of those training providers, if you are talking about the mindless activities of a certain member it would probably be best the thread got vaped before sites around the country are inundated with scaffolders trying to go one better
ps the video has been sent to our training centre to see if we can identify him

I must state.

I am not a 'Moderator' i am a Scaff, we all have said and done things, in a moment of madness.

I am not Condeming anyone or condoning anything, however, this is a Scaffolders Forum, for Scaffolders and allied trades.

I feel for the benefit of this Forum, which has risen to Standards ( Excuse the pun) upmost to a Gathering of many Experienced persons encompassing every aspect from Labourer to MD,Designer, Trainers/Lecturers and People wanting General info regarding Scaffolding. To if possible dont 'Air our dirty washing in public.

Best regards to one and all.

Paddy

Top Bottom