Help to design a scaffold (1 Viewer)

Claire

Reaction score
Hi

I work in the loft conversion industry and I took myself off to university as a mature student. I am doing my final project on health and safety in the loft industry. I have been talking with the HSE about scaffolding and I am wanting a design for a generic scaffold that could be used for any terraced house that would comply with TG20. It needs to have a loading bay and also find out the weight the bay can take - the idea is that it will be part of a training manual for all the contractors so if they follow this design they know they will be complying with H & S.
HSE have suggested that we use the material for a project guide for them to publish and send to all their members so I have to make sure it is right...... is there a scaffold designer out there who can help?

most designers will knock up generic designs , we have a few try chriseng and the rutts on here ya best bet

most designers will knock up generic designs , we have a few try chriseng and the rutts on here ya best bet
Thank you everso much for replying to my post - I hve managed to find ChrisEng and he being very helpful ..... I will let everyone know what happens. Thank u again

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Hi Claire

Have a chat with Chriseng on this Forum.

Paddy
Thank you Paddy ...... It seems that ChrisEng is the one and I have tracked him down....he is being extremely helpful. Thank you for replying to my post!

Top Bottom