pass my part 2 today.

mike j

Reaction score
well it was quiet intense towards the end.in gangs of 3 the jobs i erected were a 2 lift splay,roof saddle,truss out,gantry and a beamed independent.enjoyed the course overall.had to sit a 50 question test paper at the end past with 86% :)

manchester college as in mancat? i did my nebosh there & popped my head around door & had a quick chat with the instructor when i did my practical mock exam, anyway well done;)

congratulations mate - have you done all the evidence to

Well done mate , little tip, don't just throw your portfolio on your supervisors desk and expect him to do everthing, fill in as much as you can yourself cus you haven't got your part 2 until you have the plastic card in your wallet, go steady ,be safe.

Well done pal did you get any good advice before you went on the course ? Lol
Don't expect part 2 money yet !!!!

mancat

yes mancat it has now changed its name ,cheers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

manchester college as in mancat? i did my nebosh there & popped my head around door & had a quick chat with the instructor when i did my practical mock exam, anyway well done

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

cheers red viking,yes i got sum good advice and tips :blink1: lol no i want be expecting part 2 money yet

Well done , straight into the gaffer tomorrow for a pay rise:D

congrats mate - pay rise on way then

Just to complete the course you must follow the 3 goldens rules..

1, Refuse to labour anymore
2, Call your supervisor in the morning and demand a pay rise
3, Ring the girl in HR every other day for the next 3 months asking when you're going to be booked on your 2 day assessment.

(Only kidding about rules 1 & 3) Well done mate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom