Hot working outside in blazing heat summer 2013 July (1 Viewer)

Hope no one from hse looks at these pal. No harness, no handrail or boards and a sign on the wagon saying your part of the chas " construction health and saftey"..:amazed::amazed:

Removed !

(Note they dont work for me they were just tasked by our builders to scaff our house)

Dont want to land anyone in hot water. Perhaps delete the post

Last edited:
scafd7.jpg

Here are some pics with NO PEOPLE in shot

scafd4.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

I wont tell you were they ended up after the job (or what they were wearing) But I can assure you it wasnt PPE when they jumped in there.

In fact I dont even think you could call them regulation pants...

Its the same property as in the Neighbour dispute yes.

(But only pics of scaffolding being posted here)

So yes the comment about asking the neighbours if they wanted to use the pool did make me chuckle.

scaf281.jpg

Am I allowed on scaffolding in my own garden and on my own property...
Me taking a look at the great job done.

We support...
22.jpg

Last edited:
Dont let this lot scare you.Course you are. You could run a chute to that pond.

Missed the photo,doubt house owner would get prosecuted.

i missed the photo as well fred!!! lets be honnest how many scaffolders are going to turn up at someones house with harness ppe hard hat and boots and safety specks get a ruddy grip no wonder scaffolders are not posting or comeing on the forum some times this forum goes a little bit squeekee clean save your ppe for the jobs that warrent or need it not some poor blokes house :cool:

Dico I swear theres scaffs up all round here that need a good looking at. Some so bad ive wanted to jump up and do alterations. H&s local councils .. my erse

Had an argument with a site manager the other day because one of me lads had a capped tee shirt ( the short sleeved ones ) he wanted me to send him home because his tee shirt was to short , i told him i would take all the lads and fuc k the brickies waiting for another lift , his answer was well i will let it go for today then.:amazed:

We get it all the time phil. Not alowd to wear anything shorter than a t-shirt.. ive said on many sites that they should have a disclaimer we can sign.. if we wear shorts or vests and get sun burt or get cuts and nicks then nothing can go back to the principal contractor...i would sign it every time...just an idea

Last edited:
30 brickies walked off site today after the agent told them to put a shirt on under their HiViz
did have a little sympathy with them in this heat
oh well they can cancel the slab next week lol

Top Bottom