Retirement age (1 Viewer)

S

steve gregory

Well I seen Gmtv this morning and if it's right what they are saying then the goverment are going to increase the retirement age from 65 to 75.
Are they real or what. To be honest who in there right mind wants to be humping scaffolding about at 75.
Would like to hear from companies aswell on this 1. So say a bloke at 68 rings you up for work, would you employ him or a 20 yr old who's more fit and able.
We pay thousands in NI contributions over the years to cover for retirement.
So much to looking forward to further in life.

sod that i was looking to retire at 30 missed that im aiming for 40 now

When the old codger rings up, and you tell them its the teenager thats got the job
They will probably sue for age discrimination!!!

Knowing how the law works in the UK that will prob be the case matey

Just heard it on the news that its going up to 66 as of 2013, think I heard that right or my deaf aid is fcuked.

What a kick in the teeth...

Better get on the sick then mate

Could be an option, except to qualify for any benefits you need to be a lesbian, drug addict with alcohol problems, no legs, no arms and of an ethnic origin. Preferably illegally here too.

Could be an option, except to qualify for any benefits you need to be a lesbian, drug addict with alcohol problems, no legs, no arms and of an ethnic origin. Preferably illegally here too.
You forgot Policewoman Dave , you must be a policewoman.

or kosovan single parent lesbian labour voter , livin in brent councils area

should have gone for retirement at 16 when i left school a life on the dole pumping out kids and whaching sky HD . Instead i got a job paid tax and now have to keep going untill i'm 70!!!!!!!!! what a f**king fool

Its no fun watching Tricia, and rubbing scratch cards all day, those Job seeker allowance forms don't fill themselves in , somebodys got to be in the working mens club at 11.00 am on the dot you know.

The fossils of 65plus still scaffolding would need to carry a wet floor sign with them due to the habit of giving themselves a golden shower while working inbetween breaks lol..

what bout jeremy kyle is he still on dangeruss

Jeremy Kyle is the working man's Trica Scaffy, I've never seen him, mainly cus I'm at work, but if I was on the social I would aspire to watch him, it would be a dream to me.

same as that , but odd occasions ive popped home he has been on the box donkinginit

same as that , but odd occasions ive popped home he has been on the box donkinginit
I remember watching the wright stuff once when I was off , what a load of Jannet and John tosh that was.Tricia all day long for me (well all morning anyway) .

more tear up action from don king - jeremy kyle fight promotor ha , im sure its fake -

Yeh you may get a 20 year old, but would he have the knowledge and experiance? there are lots of scaffs out there who cant afford to retire, so personnely i think its a great idea as, yes you guessed it i am one of them,and it will give me a chance to find a job without my age being a problem, by the way i am unemployed 62 and would probably loose all you D...k heads, and what a way to stay healthy, one other point, i do not want to be chaining up 6m tubes at my age, more like i will leave that to all the young roughy toughy scaffs, and direct them.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Hey scaffy your surename would'nt be McBride by any chance would it?

yo bigbadbob - na mate not mc bride , like ya post

Top Bottom