The road to Oransay. (1 Viewer)

aom

Reaction score
Bare with me here, not sure if this will work. Thank god paddy is not about if it doesn't.

This was the start of the shift, a would we or wouldn't we moment, and that stillage has already gone through the floor. :eek:

Attachments

• 20130704_085259.jpg
    20130704_085259.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 128
Looks sound enough I suppose. If they can do it, so can we.

Attachments

• 20130704_085802.jpg
    20130704_085802.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 70
Sound enough start.

Aw fook invalid file, to be continued.

You would have laughed if it came together rigger, unfortunately I deleted the video's as I tried to upload them to YouTube. :laugh:

Still got the y reg 7.5 tonner I see Alistair. Didn't realise it was amphibious.:laugh:

It's due an mot end of the month and we shut for the fair fortnight so think it will come to the end of its working life tomorrow as we will be in the pub most of Friday.

Looked at this last night,Im not as astute as the others Alistaire,you had to get to the other side and what road was that other motor following:unsure:
Marra's tash aint helped me.

We had both trucks over there, the road is tidal and is just a beach. I took some video footage of both trucks up to the axles in sea water trying to get on this island and just thought you city slickers might like a look at the country boys commute.

I did, send the wee truck out first and if he sinks gtf oot of there.:cool:

Top Bottom