Wheatstone Tube and Fitting Training School

celtic

Reaction score
New package released for a T & F training school for Wheatstone.

The Wheatstone approved scaffold companies cannot provide scaffolders who can use a spanner?

My God, when will this end!

Please tell me that you're just winding me up!

And the recruiters will still pick those without tube and fit experience over those (mainly British and Irish) that have and can prove extensive experience.

The adds on project connect.

funny they haven't got a training school for welders, painters and cleaners!

absolute F*cking disgrace

To be fair they have got positions for "scaffolders in training". I think its a good idea that they are recognising the fact that there are a vast number of guys who are new to scaffolding and are relatively inexperienced especially on heavy industrial projects. Maybe the UK should start looking the same way instead of just churning out guys with tickets and calling them scaffolders as happens at present.

hswt,

Wheatstone Project Ref: WP - S006

Description: Scope of work is to provide the training school/program to project personnel involved in tubing and fitting installation as per project standards. (verbatim)

this is for supply to Chevron of the services listed for the DSME bit of the job, offshore works.

there is no mention of scaffolders in training?

this is for the company awarded the offshore package to teach their scaffolders how to scaffold.:sad2:

Top Bottom