COC New Zealand

Outeredge

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what to expect when taking the COC course when I get to NZ....I'm currently revising the Best Pratice booklet but **** there's a lot of rubbish in it, do you have to learn all of it??!!!

What's the average pay for a part 2 scaffolder in the Christchurch area of new Zealand?

I'm on 28 in Auckland and Christchurch are defo paying more...Skyhigh are offering 32-35 plus company ute....loads on down there

Mate the test is on the SARNZ WEBSITE. CLICK ON THE LINKS FOR THE Restricted COC and you can print off the test

I received a message via scaffolders forum, guy claims that you do a 100 question multiple choice paper, if you pass then you get an Advanced COC. This is NOT true! The assessment is in two parts, a question paper (not multiple guess), and there is a practical that you must do. If you pass the COC lasts two years, over which time you must get a dogmans ticket, first aid and a suspended scaffold (all must be recognised by NZQA)qual if you want to renew the COC once the two years expires. If you don't then SARNZ will not renew the COC. This is the rules SARNZ have at the present time.

I received a message via scaffolders forum, guy claims that you do a 100 question multiple choice paper, if you pass then you get an Advanced COC. This is NOT true! The assessment is in two parts, a question paper (not multiple guess), and there is a practical that you must do. If you pass the COC lasts two years, over which time you must get a dogmans ticket, first aid and a suspended scaffold (all must be recognised by NZQA)qual if you want to renew the COC once the two years expires. If you don't then SARNZ will not renew the COC. This is the rules SARNZ have at the present time.

If the info i said was incorrect then i stand corrected as the last thing i want is to pass on wrong info for guys who want to come out to NZ ! Was only passing on info from last employer ! So thanks NZscaffie for the link And info

If the info i said was incorrect then i stand corrected as the last thing i want is to pass on wrong info for guys who want to come out to NZ ! Was only passing on info from last employer ! So thanks NZscaffie for the link And info

Hey paul do you get overtime rates in nz or is it just a flat rate?.

Top Bottom