training needed!! (1 Viewer)

Aaron

Reaction score
i am aged 22 living in pembroke,pembrokeshire i want to go on a training course and to get the skills i need to work in the contruction sector, please can i get some information on what to do and where to go,

as most will know there is a power station in pembroke and there is many contruction workers coming down from all around the UK to pembroke for work.

first things first . You carnt run before you can walk.

Get your safety passport. Find out who's on and go on as a labourer. These firms won't pay for you courses. So get saving a grand up for your part 1.

keep us posted on who has won what work down. There.

How can I find out the nearest place to get my safety passport?

is that the csng thingy or the like ??? Google it up and brings up a list of training providers

Is there any courses to take online for health and safety on site, please inform me

That I very much doubt.
Nebosh costs in the region of £2000.

i am aged 22 living in pembroke,pembrokeshire i want to go on a training course and to get the skills i need to work in the contruction sector, please can i get some information on what to do and where to go,

as most will know there is a power station in pembroke and there is many contruction workers coming down from all around the UK to pembroke for work.
PM Tufty on here , he does all that sort of thing, he can at least point you in the right direction.

thanks for the information guys, i have e-mailed ccnsg and wait for there reply and see what happens, but also is there any good companies out there i should pay for a go training please inform.

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

please have a look at this link with courses please inform me on which is the best course to take?

if your signing on you can usually get a grant up to a grand to get trained up to go back to work

Top Bottom