HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 2011-2012 (1 Viewer)

Spunkywads26

Reaction score
Hi all,

I don't suppose by some minor miracle someone can supply me with the HMRC Basic PAYE Tools for 2011-2012.

I have been asked to provide information about an over payment but I do not have the information printed off. I have the wages database backup but can't open it as I only have 2012-2013 and the new RTI program.

Long shot!!!

Cheers

What exactly is it you want to know?

If you're after a set amount that can be claimed under PAYE, there is no such figure.

Can we help at all with what you need?

What exactly is it you want to know?

If you're after a set amount that can be claimed under PAYE, there is no such figure.

Can we help at all with what you need?

Well just thought I would log on to see whats happening and must thank Dico for the PM relating to this thread. After that it got me thinking so I checked this thread and was about to PM Bettertax and got about 10 minutes into writing a big message when I had a large and very rare brainwave and ended up finding what the problem is that the taxman has. I have solved that problem but may have found another but will wait for that letter to arrive.

Time for a Strawberry/Lime cider or 10 and maybe something else for fun :nuts:

Thanks for the replies though. Is nice to see that it is not ALL moaning and b!tching which it had been lately.

EDIT

BTW HMRC really are f'ing useless. No wonder people with half a brain have fleeced these idiots and avoided paying them. A simple problem with changing company with a lot of dialog has confused these muppets. There reply to me was that the software is no longer available so tough!!

Last edited:
Aw where is my 10 minute PM??!

Congratulations in identfying the taxman's problem... you're a better man than me, GungaDin ;)

Seriously, if you've sorted, that's great but if there is anything we can help you with, gis-us-a-shout!

Well just thought I would log on to see whats happening and must thank Dico for the PM relating to this thread. After that it got me thinking so I checked this thread and was about to PM Bettertax and got about 10 minutes into writing a big message when I had a large and very rare brainwave and ended up finding what the problem is that the taxman has. I have solved that problem but may have found another but will wait for that letter to arrive.

Time for a Strawberry/Lime cider or 10 and maybe something else for fun :nuts:

Thanks for the replies though. Is nice to see that it is not ALL moaning and b!tching which it had been lately.

EDIT

BTW HMRC really are f'ing useless. No wonder people with half a brain have fleeced these idiots and avoided paying them. A simple problem with changing company with a lot of dialog has confused these muppets. There reply to me was that the software is no longer available so tough!!

But I like moaning and b1tching:(

@ Bettertax - After the brainwave I found the problem so don't think I need your help. I then cancelled the PM before I sent. Thanks for the offer of help though. Its much appreciated.

@ Swifty - Fair cop guv. I think I meant more the fighting between other members and the 'moaning & b!tching' between them. It puts me off coming on here a bit as I prefer to read interesting posts. Its bad enough at work sometimes with out coming on here and seeing/reading people going at it too. Suppose I should just expect it as it is a public forum after all.

Top Bottom