Trying to trace old supervisor /manager (1 Viewer)

sooty92

Reaction score
Wondered if any of you lads have heard of ,a fella called ,bill hollingsworth,?
He usedto be a supervisor for ,parker scaffolding (lms), PUTNEY BRIDGE ROAD WANDSWORTH in 87,harry root was the manager there then,

any info cheers

Last edited:
parker scaff

hi there was you there around that time 87 88, was scaffolder there called adrian hall,there was another supervisor there at that time called dave,

tony

hi there tony your not from up north are newcastle ,reason i ask is adrian was working with lad before i came, adrian was only labourer / part one ,but to be fair cards meant nowt then , if that is you think i remember you, there was two black lads there then two brotheres erol and joe.

tony

hi tony, i was at parkers when you were working with adrian , i was working on jobs bymeself for a bit id come down from chester, i was only 18 then,adrian came with me when you left ,went on a few jobs of harry roots lad was doin .nice fella but lazy **** when it came to mauling gear up,,ended up doin a lot of work that bill got, got on well with him, i left there after a while got sick of parking tickets, plus dave the supivisor, ended up cracking him in the yard before left, roger yard formen stopped me doin any more ,well he stood in front said he had enough,ha,fella a joke,

loast touch with adrian and bev his missus , they sent me a pic when theyed had another kid then ,that was 3 they had,that was 21 years ago **** me time flies,
how you keeping , you still scaffolding or you gopt others doin it for you

Hi Sooty92, i knew Bill quite well he was a supervisor for Palmers at the Bracknell depot. Sadly passed away, nice fella though.

hi there,oldscaff, im sorry to here that,he was realy nice fella, only 18 when first went down london, to parkers, he was a sound supervisor there, and done me some good turns, thanks for letting me no much appreciated

Top Bottom