general

Billy B

Reaction score
Hello Lads, Just thought i'd come on this forum and see what it's all about....anything that keeps scaffs in touch is a good thing

Billyb

Greetings from Sunny Aberdeen, Welcome to the Site---whats happinin down in Montrose ?

Garry...

Not a lot mate,finished up at corringham in Essex before Christmas few irons in the fire but alas this fine weather is not helping things.Was in the toon the night puting my young lad on the Shetland ferry

Billy B

Aye, its a white oot up here---nithin much moving ata---is your Son workin up there ?

aye he's with k-line shipping but he,s at the college till March the 8 months in the Japan area shipping cars.................merchant navy officer has got to be better than spanner rattling lol

Aye, LOL, jist cana get awa fae the tartan banners eh---you must be very proud of yer Loon, best of luck to him...

aye its nice to see the youngsters gettin on especially when its yer ain bleed......well pal i,m heading up the wooden hill to blanket bay coz I just know missus will be needing me to work at something the morn lol.................talk to ye again tho

Aye, Im awa ti get a hate water bottle and awa ti mi fart sack---spik after Billy...

Hi Billy B and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

SF Admin

Hello Scaffybhoy whats the crack with ya..........sick of this weather cant get working everything is on hold at at the moment.....ah well it wont last forever we hope anyway

nothing much billy, the boss is trying to put me on to a 2 day week but he never realised that i was still legally entitled to 5 days pay. i`ve got a meeting on monday to arrange a compromise which should be interesting.

Top Bottom