Working in Canada, Oh dear (1 Viewer)

Never mind, it's freezing in Canada and there are aggressive polar bears literally everywhere.

Plenty of nice lakes to look at, though!

No I mean polar bears.

The polar bear population is estimated to be between 25,000 and 40,000 worldwide, with approximately 13,000 to 15,000 living in Canada.

In Canada, polar bears can be found from James Bay to northern Ellesmere Island, and from Labrador to the Alaskan border.

Churchill,*Manitoba, on the western coast of Hudson Bay, is one of the three largest polar bear maternity denning areas in the world. Canada is one of five "polar bear nations," along with the United States (Alaska), Russia, Denmark (Greenland) and Norway.

So not "all over" Philip, just up towards Alaska.

I know an Ozzy bird who's brother was working up in whistler, they lived in a party house and the front door was left open after a mad night. Cue all hell breaking loose the next morning when a brown bear walked in to their hallway. He said it had a tag on it already which meant it had been a nuisance once before, I think if they are tagged twice then become a nuicance again then they kill them. I've got a picture somewhere with the same bear in their garden.

Only Get A Shag In April? Sounds Like Me And She Who Must Be Obeyed, Never Knew I Was A Polar Bear.

Top Bottom