PDA

View Full Version : CISRS Basic or Advanced Scaffolder Required

Steph and Lesley @ Ash
29th May 2013, 03:03 PM
Our Client requires a Scaffolder for Thursday and Friday this week and Monday to Friday next week at Wandsworth.

Must be CISRS Registered

£17.38 per hour for basic scaffolder on a CIS basis

£18.00 per hour for advanced scaffolder on a CIS basis

Call Lesley or Steph on 01634 710 999

Havespannerwilltravel
29th May 2013, 03:17 PM
You may have a better result if you post in the jobs section.

dico
30th May 2013, 08:05 PM
battle of the agenceys from what i can see these agenceys are walking all over the employees with there rates its about time the employers started to match the agenceys rates!!!

thebestscaff
1st June 2013, 06:37 AM
18 quid for an advanced ticket holder? That is rubbish money

dico
1st June 2013, 09:45 AM
18 quid for an advanced ticket holder? That is rubbish money

yes it may be in your eyes bestscaff i would love to see £20 or over but when you consider capes is one of the biggest company in scaffolding and there advanced rate is £15 a hour thats a fair difference £18 a hour for a agencey may not be amazing but if the big boy employers match that on jobs rates may be beter each to there own

T.ANIMAL
1st June 2013, 10:01 AM
yes it may be in your eyes bestscaff i would love to see £20 or over but when you consider capes is one of the biggest company in scaffolding and there advanced rate is £15 a hour thats a fair difference £18 a hour for a agencey may not be amazing but if the big boy employers match that on jobs rates may be beter each to there own

The difference is that agencies don't pay for your holidays, any training, PPE, they contribute nothing to the industry.