Octain agency lads get the boot from Power Station this afternoon! (1 Viewer)

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
My mate was on a Power Station down here in London for Octain, only started Friday. He phoned me earlier and said about 20 of em got the boot at about 1 o'clock. They stayed around for a further hour to get extra cash but were all rather pissed off with the promise of ongoing work. Octain's fault? I don't know, but it seems to be the norm nowadays with all these agency's.

If you take up any of these jobs in the job section with the agency's, tread very carefully boys:suspicious:

coming back to the uk in september and was considering a agency for a bit but i will tread carefuly .
Its good if we all stick together

Usually its the scaffold company that is the one who says get them off site? We wont remove guys without our clients say so. Its either that or the client wasn't paying there bills.....

nah Andy, I'm not blaming Octain, in fact I think they are a very good agency, I'm just letting the people know the situation. I have worked for some pretty good agency's in my time and earned a shi.t load of money bur there is always problems one way or another recently, whatever the agency.

A few weeks ago i got promised a job on Lindsay Oil , At first the Agency was keen as mustard then when we where all signed up with all out cards sent out that was it no job any miore

its the agency way ......they then go 2 the clients and say look at all the scaffs we have on our books....

Top Bottom