revenge (1 Viewer)

paul

Reaction score
Many years ago i was working for Palmers Bristol Branch and a good mate of mine got the boot for something (cant remember what) but there was a difference of opinon over money owed to him which he never got , so to get his revenge he drove his company escaort van into a NCP car park in the center of town and parked it up and left and then posted the keys to Palmers Bristol Branch and never told them where it was and then 3 weeks later we heard that the NCP had contacted the branch and they had to pay to get the van out , Sweet revenge.
Anyone done that sort of thing to get revenge back on the company they worked for?

I used to work for a company called Banner Scaffolding wh o were part of the Henry Boot Group in Chesterfield. When Boots decided to shut down the division me and my mate who'd worked for them on the books a considerable amount of years were asked if we would dismantle the remaining scaffolds that were left up. I'd known the manager there for a good 15 years as he had trained me when I first got into the industry. One of the jobs we were dismantling was around the Henry Boot offices in Dronfield, over the Saturday & Sunday it took us to get the job down we ended up with 6 broken windows and a car park that required to be relayed.

I remember working on the new multi storey car park at MK station in 1988, the lads doing the asphelt on the roof were from scotland and got knocked by a local contractor.

They got the diesel bowser lifted up onto the roof on their last day ,opened up the tap and let the diesel run down through all the asphelt they had spent 4 weeks laying ruining the lot. This cost Wates construction an absolute fortune replacing the asphelt and fines for finishing late.

The scottish asphelters were all arested for criminal damage,we had a whip round for them to pay their digs money as we thought they were well within their rights. Funny how your views change when you get older.

I remember years ago, a squad of scaffs were getting paid off, on their last day they were sent into Newcastle town centre to strip a Acces tower about 10 lifts, they stripped it down to the 1st lift, went back to the yard to clock off and get there cash etc, they told the Boss they never had time to strip the lot, and the 1st lift was still up, shook hands and departed.

On the Mon, a squad were sent to strip the 1st lift, lo and behold, they had left every topper on,:D

bet that was all over the place wernt it

6 of us got paid off from a right **** of a boss so in the morning we pretended to set off and waited around the corner in the carpark.
We knew every morning he parked his mercedes up had a cuppa and the went out in his van.
So when he left we built a job around his merc put ledgers going through the back and front windows which he left open.
we made sure we used every tube on the two lorry's and then parked the lorrys inch close to it either side and the hid the keys in the toilet cistern.
we never did hear if he Managed to get it out. :nuts:

Decromax were you crying with laughter when you were building that scaffold, I bet thats the quickest you ever got through 2 lorry loads of tube.

The funny thing is that everyone at the firm hated him and all I could imagine is him phoning up a gang and barking down the phone to come to the yard. upon arrival they probably p1ssed themselves and then told him to f!£K off when he ordered them to strip it.

I love that story Decromax, I used to work for a firm and the owner was a spoilt brat who was about 5ft nothing, never did a days work in his life ,he got his dad to buy him the firm because he wasn't good for anything else. The scaffs used to tease him so he would wait until we had all left and P*ss into the fitting bay nice bloke.

worked for 1 firm with 2 good supervisers and 1 bad he used to get dog crap and fish shoved into the heater inlet on his car. also if we were on one of his jobs in the morning and another supervisers in the afternoon we'd transfer about 150 fittings putting one sites stock up an the other down ensuring he got an arse kicking off the manager and the others got a pat on the back

Top Bottom