Any work in Perth for an English scaff? (1 Viewer)

Jordan vb

Reaction score
Been working in sydney if anyone needs contacts for there. Moving to Perth next week and could do with some contacts thanks

P.m. Your tickets and cv.

I know a couple of guys in Perth, ex pats.

Will pass on to them for a look mate.

If you have all your aussie tickets and safe work at heights try Pilbarra access for away work or Phoenix Shutdown services for shutdowns in the city its jv scaffolding, gcs, scorpion etc.

theres a lot of work in wa, you should have no problem except the cost of living, $10 a pint!

Hswt, moneys some of the best in the world, after the LNG works the money will have to calm down a bit
though.

I'm goin back to Sydney in a few weeks.. Any t+f companies there?

I've just arrived in Melbourne does anyone know any contacts for here I've got my English tickets and white card?

Cashin there are not many t+f firms in Sydney but try stronghold scaffolding he's welsh and only mostly employs English and Irish . And he's good to work for

jonjo, u wont find much in melbourne mate, or not what pays very much. u need to go either WA or further north, gladstone, mackey, darwin etc, thats where all the work is an good money!!

work in perth

iam trying to get leads to work in perth and the best and easiest way to do this iam a part 2 scaff of some 15 years with layher on my card and the sssts course
any help whould be good regards normski

Book in Perth training center to convert your English tickets over and do a working at height course you need them to get on jobs and a white card you do that online . Then just call about look on gumtree, seek and job seeker.com.au when you land message me my boss is getting busy

Try Caledonia, they are ddoing well in WA, apparently.

Top Bottom