p t s ticket (1 Viewer)

wes kav

Reaction score
can any one help me out on how to get a pts ticket or sum info on it cheers

There's been an advert in the Evening Standard and the metro every day last week advertising the PTS course in Building and Construction classifieds, think it said £240

express medicals charge 120.00 for the drug and alcohol test i believe , we had a few done through epps in ashford and that was 140 a man for the training i think , im led to believe it has to be booked through a link-up supplier or the like , which we have

We are link up registered , if you like il post express medicals number for you and any training centres down your way
Where you based

Any one know who does the training or where I can book it all ect?

Basses down in Devon
Cheers

NTS in Romford. Did mine there. Good firm, no sponsor needed. £110 for the D&A medical. £200 for the 3day course, £310 total. Money well spent..

Does anyone know of any rail contractors that have any vacancies ? need to get a pts ticket first though. out of work , so need to get something quick !

If you are unemployed l can help you get funding, where are you based?

Yes but we organise that after you pass th eMedical and D&A test, where are you based? Cheers

In Exeter at the moment but due to move to London may time just wanted some info really as would like to get on the railway

Good time to get it because of the investment programme that was announced yesterday (37.5 billion over 5 years) keep in touch and let me know when you ar emoving and l will get you contact numbers for the training then for work after you finish the course. Cheers

Hey mate. I'm in chesterfield derbys. dole office will pay for pts but only if a definate job to go to. have you any ideas ?

No problem, will email you tomorrow, got a few lads from sheffield, newcastle, glasgow and manchester funded by the jobcentre so we will sort it out tomorrow if that is ok, will PM my email to you. Cheers

Top Bottom