drug problem (1 Viewer)

paul

Reaction score
Before i left the Uk there was a definatley a drug problem in the Industry but when i came to New Zealand my eyes were opened wider as they have a serious drug problem in the scaffold Industry .
Every scaffold related job advertised has a drug test policy inforce and you can imagine the shortage of scaffolders that would create with a problem of this scale

I dont think that the said problem is only present in the scaffolding game,it seems to be affecting every industry.

I dont think that the said problem is only present in the scaffolding game,it seems to be affecting every industry.

Agree with that statement Daz, i've refused to work with a few lads because of their problem.

coke seems to be the most popular ,

I haven`t come across anyone taking coke on the job but chasing the dragon and having a spliff have been a problem for a long time . I don`t like being drug tested but if it gets rid of these deadheads so be it .
This is a labour intense job and there is nothing worse than a dozy drugie holden you back plus wallets must be closely watched .

all sorts at this end mate , crack and coke seems to be the latest fashion , we wont entertain it

i had a spliff years ago while working central london , i stood looking @ the bubble 4 about twenty minutes , then couldnt lift a twenty coz ov the giggles , NEVER EVER AGAIN .

I am no angel and had a spliff many years ago and then the superviser wants to talk to me , my mate takes his jacket of to reveal a jumper with christmas trees and skiers on it , I just exploded and could not stop . How we didn`t get chased I do not know .As you say never again .

rude boy

on my last site, had some rude boy (19 year old) doing miaw miaw, and his mate, had a gigantic chin, the cause of steriod abuse, and he wasnt even big, but his chin must have been 5 inches wide by 7+ long.

New Zealand was **** I've just got back from there. I was working for workzone in wellington, the worst thing I have ever done, do not work for Graham burke

spain

Is there work out there in spain? If so who do I get intouch with

I will send you a few numbers tomorrow mate,you might be lucky.

yes

Good lad, how's pay over there? An will I need to speak spanish

Top Bottom