Plastic brick guards (1 Viewer)

dangeruss

Reaction score
Got 200 new plastic brick guards today ( in blue) to try out, has anybody else used them and how long was it before you lost all of those silly plastic hooks and started using cable ties?????

dangeruss -- what ones are you using mate , debbiguard or the other one

Well lads I have got the ones that cost £5.90 from Generation in Northampton ( see the way I answered 2 questions there, like a pro) they were a bit more expensive because we had them made in Blue, but they look indistructable and are mega easy to stack ,don't know how long those little hooks will last though. Anythings better than the old anti anti-Tangle ,cant stack ,cut yourself to bits and use twice ones that cost £2.50 a pop. I could see them blowing off the lorry if not tied down though ,when we put them on the 2nd lift today it was like watching the washing on the line, they were billowing in the wind. The brickies like them too as they don't catch themselves on them.

Ps nice dog Hatterscaff

Nice one , what was minimum order from Gen

200 if you want them in your own colour, they tried to sell them for £6.00 each but because they failed to get them in on time we got them for £5.90. I don't know if they're debbi guard or the other ones though ,you tell me scaffy ?

there was a guy n these forums before going on about them mate , have tried neither , but like you we use metal ones and they are good for the scrap bin after one job ha ha , we brought 500 for a job last year and got about 100 back ! Aint like they make much weight in scrap either

Know the feeling we got fed up spending loads so we bit the bullet, give them a try.

i know trad are dealing in these, our rep has mentioned it more than once. At the time we were interested so didnt enquire about the price.

Trad were £6.34 a brickguard, we punted about Generation were the cheapest, If people start buying them the price will soon drop.

Brick guards

Hi lads honestly i think this stuff is a good load of gear plastic brick guards. Away with those metal jamming things. A scaffolders worst bit of equipment.

How do you tell the difference ? the 200 I brought have plastic hooks that clip on, they seem very tough and durable, send me a picture of the tuff guards as we need to buy more soon.

hi mate , i emailed you earlier this week and you said refer to Modular , i would like a sample tho

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Are modular supplying generation and trad or are these debiguards

whats the cost gonna be per hundred ???

Want ours "jack russells lipstick " pink , want bout 500

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Modular based in sheffield - how goods gonna be distributed ??

Top Bottom