Best Software (1 Viewer)

Ricardo Campos

Reaction score
Hi, I´m new here.
My name is Ricardo Campos, I'm from Brazil and I'm the CEO of SP Eventos.

Here we work with outdoor stages and structures.
As you can see on our website and facebook page.

SP Eventos
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SP-EVENTOS/113029622065096?ref=hl

The SP Events uses the Entrepose Multicarb scaffolding system.

Today we use Autodesk AutoCad for the drawings

We need solutions for: list of material, 3D presentation and some Force effects
It don´t need to be in one software.
I wonder if you guys know some software that brings a solution for us.

Best Regards !

I just saw the Smart Scaffolding here in the forum.
I'll try to download a demo for testing.
Thanks

Good if you are doing a house front, which I doubt you are judging by your message, save the 5k you'll get charged as it will not suit event works or stages.

Yes, Tom Lard.
I think so. I have the same opinion.
A guy here in Brazil showed me the Autodesk Inventor.
But do not think this is the best yet.

I think Inventor is more for animated 3D where you can show moving parts and model them etc - try Autodesk Revit - similar 3D function and closer to traditional CAD functions.

Hi All,

Avontus are about to release a free plug-in for AutoCAD which will allow you to download drawing templates with a parts library for common scaffold types such as Kwikstage, Cuplock and Ringlock - it will also include Tube & Clamp.

If you're already using AutoCAD, then all you need to do is turn on NODE OSNAP. The node snap points are located at connection points for each scaffold part, allowing you to easily combine components into scaffold structures.

You can then use the Count function as part of the plug-in to directly open the Bill of Materials (BOM) in Quantify (Avontus' scaffold billing & inventory management software), or export it to a PDF/Excel file.

You will be able to download this plug-in at Avontus - Scaffold Counter

Avontus has also released a stand-alone scaffold drawing tool which is Visio based. Check out full range of scaffolding software at Home - Scaffolding Software Powered by Avontus

Cheers,

JD

Top Bottom