Nepalese pipe rack (1 Viewer)

nice and neat job but the pick-ups are a wee bit flat
probably better hitting the web of the steel and then tied back
but nice job all the same;)

Looks adequate, not quite Roger Nutkins standard, but ok.

If you look at the first picture, the fifteenth puncheon to the near side, from the left, the back of the double looks like it needs another half-turn on the fitting.

You wouldn't have these elementary errors if you had Roger out there.

nice and neat job but the pick-ups are a wee bit flat
probably better hitting the web of the steel and then tied back
but nice job all the same;)

As per design drawing and calculations happy. The lads and myself wanted to have the spurs coming from below the steel so at 30 degree angle but then as you know it must be as drawing.

ADEQUATE IS THAT WHAT WE SHOULD BE PUTTING UP NOWADAYS
IF YOUR GOING TO GET THE PHOTOS TAKEN AND UPLOADED MAKE SURE ITS PERFECT ESPECIALLY ON HERE;)
WHAT WOULD NASC SAY TO IT:eek:

Looks adequate, not quite Roger Nutkins standard, but ok.

If you look at the first picture, the fifteenth puncheon to the near side, from the left, the back of the double looks like it needs another half-turn on the fitting.

You wouldn't have these elementary errors if you had Roger out there.

That loose fitting was pointed out by the scaffold police. It was tightened when the lads impact wrench was recharged.

They are good engineers over there i have to admit.
I knew you would have wanted them into the steel it is a better angle and stronger,but ozzie john would have had a field day if it wasnt to the drawing fair dinkum ;)

They are good engineers over there i have to admit.
I knew you would have wanted them into the steel it is a better angle and stronger,but ozzie john would have had a field day if it wasnt to the drawing fair dinkum ;)

You know it happy. It has to be exactly as the design or you are wasting your time.
Some of the engineers are very good. This ones short but lazy spurs actually save getting a good few ton of tube up if you had used 3 metres for spurs. Especially when theres a couple of thousand metres of rack to do!!

Nice and tidy but a can,,t to strip once all the pipe work and laggins is in place

were was that put up..middle east.how do you get on jobs out there dont seem many off them going

Top Bottom