British/Irish Scaffolders in Perth, WA (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I worked in England for 25 years and spent some of this time running a Scaffold company. I have been in Perth for 14 months working in the scaffold industry and I have identified a need for a Scaffold labour supply company with the ability to provide a great service. I have made contacts who are willing to give me work. I am in the process of starting a company whereby I want to employ Scaffolders who have carried out their training in Britain or Ireland - I am willing to help you financially to carryout an RPO in order to attain your Australian Scaffold ticket .I am calling upon anyone who is already based in Perth, WA or who intend to come in the near future. I aim to work in the Perth CBD area only - no intention at present to work up North.
I do not have the ability to sponsor anybody at present.
Laois Scaffolder

I worked in England for 25 years and spent some of this time running a Scaffold company. I have been in Perth for 14 months working in the scaffold industry and I have identified a need for a Scaffold labour supply company with the ability to provide a great service. I have made contacts who are willing to give me work. I am in the process of starting a company whereby I want to employ Scaffolders who have carried out their training in Britain or Ireland - I am willing to help you financially to carryout an RPO in order to attain your Australian Scaffold ticket .I am calling upon anyone who is already based in Perth, WA or who intend to come in the near future. I aim to work in the Perth CBD area only - no intention at present to work up North.
Laois Scaffolder

Good luck with it Laois Scaffolder.
Just make sure you keep in contact with the unions. Best to have them on your side as I know how difficult things can get.
Let us know how you get on.

iam looking into work prospects in aus but as one door opens another one shuts iam a part 2 of 15 years i have layher on my card and i have done the sssts course and i have worked on all types of jobs small to very large any info you can give me whould go a long way kind regards oh iam from the nw of england padiham lancs

All right mate I am flying to Perth from brisbane this weekto to get my part 2 changed to intermediate scaffolder if your looking for a scaffolder give me a call

Steven.connachan@aol.com

Laois Scaffolder
Mainly quick stage then?
Good luck, but there's a few firms that already covering this

I am a scaffolder with over 20 years experience snd would love to come live and work in oz

Living in Auckland but very interested to come to Perth.
21 years scaffing, 3 in Sydney, but don't have Advanced ticket, just Part2...which causes me problems entering Oz I think??

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Oh....English Scaff...courses done at Bircham Newton, 89..

Hello mate, spoke to you b4 when I was trying to get out here!!! I'm from London, been in Auckland for 6 months, enjoying it but Oz is the goal again... Just have part 2 ticket and 1 year work visa at present...things would have run much smoother if I had my advanced but as you may know, there's not as great need to obtain advanced in England, never needed to!!
However, I hear this is my only route if I want to work in Oz???

Top Bottom