stage (1 Viewer)

scaffy dooooo

Reaction score
just got a job on me tod no m8te too strik a band stand/stage strike and sort ready for lorry its a local builder and if all go's well he wants me to errect it agen he said that he needed two scaffs asap cost him £400 for half a days work what sort of price shall i go in for ££££££ days work to strike it
and errect it agen price for each please

just got a job on me tod no m8te too strik a band stand/stage strike and sort ready for lorry its a local builder and if all go's well he wants me to errect it agen he said that he needed two scaffs asap cost him £400 for half a days work what sort of price shall i go in for ££££££ days work to strike it
and errect it agen price for each please

I don't want to pjss on your chips mate, 'cause I know that you're keen, But I think you should tell this Builder not to be a Cheapskate........to consider the implications if something goes wrong..........and to pay for Qualified Scaffolders to erect the Stage.

If you can, try and get a Scaffolder involved in your enterprise and let him do the pricing........you know it makes sense......:idea:

puiting it up isnt a prob the builder said he got drawings 42ft long 16ft wide 9ft lift borded lift double hand rail and a small set of scaff stairs on the back with neting to cuver the bottom of the stage he said that if need be there will be a forklift to bomb the boards off
what sort of price
1 price to strike
2 price to put it up

puiting it up isnt a prob the builder said he got drawings 42ft long 16ft wide 9ft lift borded lift double hand rail and a small set of scaff stairs on the back with neting to cuver the bottom of the stage he said that if need be there will be a forklift to bomb the boards off
what sort of price
1 price to strike
2 price to put it up

Hope you have a design for this!!!!
9ft lift !!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

the guy said he has paper work for it and problee help put it up i think he is just looking for some mussle

er come agen im just going by what this builder said that there is paper work forklift when i start with him but wont need it to strike it as its selfexplanitory iv not senn the paper work yet but i reckon it will be on the back of a napkin all i want is a price to strike it and a price to put it up Help

Top Bottom