H&s cards (1 Viewer)

scaffy dooooo

Reaction score
called a load of scaffs in kent today and one of the office girls said that even with a cscs card
I cant get on site with the scaffolders if i dont have a cirs lab card but on calling the card center they said i can as its the same test i took already for my cscs card
And all ill need to do is send them a pic and some money and the card will be In the post
its just more money for them same test but two differant cards
but just thinking as it stands for all scaffold firms have you taken on a lab with just a cscs site card too get on site or is it mandatory
soon ill have a deck of cards who's up for a game of trumps
:cool: ill start with a cscs card and a sis card

Last edited:
Scaffy Doooooo,
Can't believe they are trying to stick it to you regarding a labouring card. As with all of these cards none are mandatory but more and more main contractors are asking for them. When we take a labourer on we usually try and book and pay for test fairly quickly but it doesn't always work out, and then pay for their card as well. The main reason we do it is the nasc require a certain percentage of employee's to be carded and when the operation is as small as this one it really means everyone has to have a ticket. It's our requirement so why should the boy's have to pay for it.

Top Bottom