Sample dwg format Scaffolding Design Drawings (1 Viewer)

sutcliw

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone have available any scaffolding design drawings in dwg format that they are prepared to email me? I'm not in the scaffolding industry so do not have ready access to drawings. I've managed to download some samples from the web but they are in PDF. I'm looking into CAD standards and laying naming standards (re. AEC (UK) CAD Standard) so need the drawings in dwg format to give me an idea of what the current practice is within the industry. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We don't like to give out .dwg format dwgs as they contain a lot of specific industry blocks and company dynamic blocks we have spent a lot of time & money on developing and wouldn't want them freely distributed.

If we must then we tend to explode every item to sabotage this info which is a bit ****** for those who then have to use it. Harsh but nothing worse than seeing your developments appearing in other companies dwgs!

When you start receiving other company's CAD files, layer names will be the least of your worries for the reasons IDH states above. Nobody likes to give out CAD files. Apart from Architects but only because their files are so bloated no bugger can ever open them.

If you are working for a specific company then somewhere in their library will be a dusty old tome known to the ancients as a CAD Standards Manual. No one ever reads this.

If you are working for yourself then they are your layers and you can call them all BoB if you like.

Top Bottom