getting into h&s side/scaffold inspection (1 Viewer)

scaffseye

Reaction score
what's the best way to get into the health and safety /scaffold inspection side of the industry,i currently have an advanced scaffold inspection ticket,what other courses/training would i need ,any help/info would be appreciated

Think going on iosh/nebosh cources will help you also ringing inspection companies might help you.

nebosh construction is really required, too many advanced scaffs with inspection ticket, good luck with nebosh its a really difficult course;)

Think going on iosh/nebosh cources will help you also ringing inspection companies might help you.

The best way to get a scaffold inspectors job is have a mate who gets the managers job, like was said earlier there is a lot of advanced scaffs with inspection tickets and not enough jobs , but keep plugging away m8.

what's the best way to get into the health and safety /scaffold inspection side of the industry,i currently have an advanced scaffold inspection ticket,what other courses/training would i need ,any help/info would be appreciated

just read this again, are you an advanced scaffolder as well? how many years experience etc;)

don't get results until august 20th, i'm sure i've passed the inspection practical course & the A1 management paper, but i think i may just pass or fail the hazard paper, it was all about CDM & we didnt do enough about it in class, so i didn't revise that much about it, didn't have any questions about scaffolding, flt's or cranes, quite strong on those subjects, its luck of draw really, i'm optimistic, will let you all know when time comes. ;)

as said do your nebosh, its not as hard as people think all boils down to common sense, that said i was lucky enough to get a 20 pointer question on scaffolding on the a1 paper

as said do your nebosh, its not as hard as people think all boils down to common sense, that said i was lucky enough to get a 20 pointer question on scaffolding on the a1 paper

you lucky fooker, didnt have 1 question about scaffolding

Top Bottom