Trainee/Basic (1 Viewer)

s1dney

Reaction score
I am a trainee scaffolder that has (several months ago) successfully passed my Basic course. However just before i was due to hand my portfolio in to my employer, the job we wer doin had come to a finish! The company is no longer there so i can not hand my portfolio in and for me to get my Basic card they say
:A Supivisor must sign and have printed evidence that i can do these certain jobs.
Does anyone know how i can get round this, as at the moment i am unemployed.

Many Thanks
Sid

have u actually done your part 1 , part 2 and days assessment.? basic course is confusing..

Yeh mate, done part 1 & 2 but need to have my portfolio signed to do the days assessment so he can go through it to make sure everythings signed correctly before i hand it in.

so if the company is no longer there..Where did the gaffers move to(company wise) It is up to the candidate to make sure the portfolio is filled in. have you worked for any other companies who can verify the work. have you got any photo's to back up this evidence..ect .. go to the training centre and have a word with them.. they should help or try and assist you..if you carnt get anywhere im afraid you might have to stay as a labourer until you re gain your evidence again...good luck...

Top Bottom