hi eveyone (1 Viewer)

dally

Reaction score
new to this site im a scaffolder in cardiff part2 chargehand looking for a new company i got 12 years exp with the same firm and need a change

Hi Dally and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

SF Admin

Dally

Wellcome---aye, 12 years with the same Mob, thats a long time for a Scaff, Have you tried Millford Haeven---the Gas Terminal for the imported Gas from Quatar---I think Cape are on-Site.

Garry...

Dally

Wellcome---aye, 12 years with the same Mob, thats a long time for a Scaff, Have you tried Millford Haeven---the Gas Terminal for the imported Gas from Quatar---I think Cape are on-Site.

Garry...
thanks gary will have a look

new to this site im a scaffolder in cardiff part2 chargehand looking for a new company i got 12 years exp with the same firm and need a change
hi mate what company are you with? gas terminals are finished now,just got small maintenance crews on, all locals.
theres shutdowns starting next month down there though.

aml scaffolding in cardiff what about you

alright mate,i'm out of work at the moment, you should try shs they have work on dow cornings in barry, and they got men on the new powerstation pembroke, but i just finished there xmas time. not a good job at the moment, all civils work, up to your neck in mud,. good luck

Top Bottom