Guard Rails

woodie19838

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New to this so thought I would throw this out there. What are the best guardrail systems I should use - I am doing some domestic construction but it has gotten out of hand so I need to do some major remodelling. I came across these guys Height Safe Systems and I was wondering what everyone's opinion is on them?

I will be working above heights of around 14ft if that helps if you need anymore information please, let me know!

Mike :weird:

Welcome to the forum woodie. I take it you are not a scaffolder or have I totally mis understood what you are trying to achieve? I'm afraid a bit more information is required to offer any advice as to the best solution for you.

Hi

Hi AOM I am not a scaffolder, a friend of mine recommended I come here. I am basically looking for a company that would be best to rent height safety equipment from. I am a relative newbie at this so need some advice. I will be working at heights at 14ft or so....

Hi AOM I am not a scaffolder, a friend of mine recommended I come here. I am basically looking for a company that would be best to rent height safety equipment from. I am a relative newbie at this so need some advice. I will be working at heights at 14ft or so....

Why not get a scaffold firm to erect you an edge protection it wouldn't be too expensive

That's fine Woodie. Who best to rent from or who best to erect it for you would very much depend on what you are trying to do and where you live. Are you just renovating a domestic property?

Can any one provide me some information about the right use of guards .I need to get info about it .Some one help me about it .

Top Bottom