Fraternal Greetings (1 Viewer)

Garry Adams

Reaction score
Greetings to one and All from an auld Scaff, thirty eight years before the mast and still wearing the tartan banners.

Hi Garry and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

SF Admin

SF Admin

Thank you for a warm welcome---Im just finding my way around the Site and in due course I hope to contribute with some Topics and Issues that may be of interest to Form Members.

I was delighted to find a web-site dedicated to the Scaffolding Industry---I hope the Site will build on its initial succes---you can only get out, what you put in---if you Build it they will come---So come on my fellow Ironmonkeys spread the word about the Site---

SF, I have acknowledged you Freindship request.

Garry...

Larry

Where are you working M8 ?---that is if you are fortunate to have a job !

Garry...

Im Born and Bred in Aberdeen, it's very handy for the Offshore Work---are you workin for one of the big mobs or Subies ?.

SF Admin

Thank you for a warm welcome---Im just finding my way around the Site and in due course I hope to contribute with some Topics and Issues that may be of interest to Form Members.

I was delighted to find a web-site dedicated to the Scaffolding Industry---I hope the Site will build on its initial succes---you can only get out, what you put in---if you Build it they will come---So come on my fellow Ironmonkeys spread the word about the Site---

Garry...

Thanks for your support. We have been live for about 4 months now so 270 members is a real achievement.

Please spread the word! Lets have 1000 scaffs on here by the end of 2010

Neil

Just viewed your product range---have you ever received inquiries regarding a Scaffold Spanner which incorporates a torque regulated mechanism ?

Garry...

frank kelly

SF Admin

Garry...

well said Garry , anyway , im Frank Kelly , im from belfast ni , 32 years old , and 13 years in the racket ,, good to see a place for us boys to keep our ears to the ground for work and different deals and that !!!!!!!!!:)

Pleased to meet you Frank

I agree it's high time that the Scaff had a dedicated Site of our own to share information and Topics of mutual interest, it's been a long time coming, I have participated and Posted numerouse Scaffold related Topics and Issues on the IOSH Discussion Form, however, this Site deals with the bread and butter issues that Scaffolders face in the Real Word. This Site has the potential to develop into a force for the good of the Scaffolding Industry and the Scaffolders who support it in particular.

What are you working on at the moment ?

Iv work with many a good Scaff from the Emerald Isle, Micheal O'Boyle from County Mayo springs to mind, the fastest spanner Iv ever seen,

La La La, Iv worked to the skin with darkies, Fins, Russians, French and Poles---with many a Gaffers fist across me ear---and woe to he that should ask for tea---with Mc Alpines Fusiliers, La La La

Garry...

Hi Garry i agree with you this scaffolding site ia a good thing to here form scaffolders all over the uk. Larry

I agree it's high time that the Scaff had a dedicated Site of our own to share information and Topics of mutual interest, it's been a long time coming, I have participated and Posted numerouse Scaffold related Topics and Issues on the IOSH Discussion Form, however, this Site deals with the bread and butter issues that Scaffolders face in the Real Word. This Site has the potential to develop into a force for the good of the Scaffolding Industry and the Scaffolders who support it in particular.

What are you working on at the moment ?

Iv work with many a good Scaff from the Emerald Isle, Micheal O'Boyle from County Mayo springs to mind, the fastest spanner Iv ever seen,

La La La, Iv worked to the skin with darkies, Fins, Russians, French and Poles---with many a Gaffers fist across me ear---and woe to he that should ask for tea---with Mc Alpines Fusiliers, La La La

Garry...[/QUOTE]

Larry

If you build it they will come---I believe that our Site will flourish IF WE ALL participate with as wide a range of Topics/Issues and Interests as possible.

We all have a unique opportunity to network with Scaffolder on a Global basis, I am aware that it is comparatively early days, and we must learn to walk before we can run, however, the success of our Site will stand or fall by the degree of commitment shown by All and Sundry.

March or Die ;)

Garry...

did you used to post on the iosh forums too ?? if so hi

Scaffy

I posted neerly 200 posts on IOSH, I am a Member of the International Institute of Safety Management and an affiliated Member of IOSH.

I havent post on IOSH for quite some time, however, I did enjoy crossing Swords with some of those Safety Practitioners---got some good crack with the Scaffold Managers and the NASC Guys.

Are you still posting IOSH ???

Hi 21's and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum.

Its great to see that so many of you are enjoying using the site.

Garry Adams - Im loving your passion!

SF Admin

On the face of it, some of my replies to the Posts on our Forum may come across as some what militant, However, I can assure you that they are drawn from first hand experiance and are measured to instigate a response from as wide a range of Professionals in General and the Scaffolders who support them in particular. Im relay enjoying the Site, a lot of interesting Topics and I hope more to come...

Hi Gary

Na dont post on there anymore gets a bit snotty haha , i only started posting cause i was trying to get hold of John Houlihan however i am in contact with him now , yeh this forum is good cause we all talk the same language

top banana

Top Bottom