We're not out the woods by a long shot (1 Viewer)

moanalot

Reaction score
Up until about 3 weeks ago we were flat out (Busy fools mind but non the less) but these last couple of weeks have been crap.Work is getting very scarce and scaffold firms around here are all doing the only thing they can think of and buying work.It makes no sense to me to go out and work you're guts out at a loss just to get the lorries out the yard...Sod it my gates can stay shut for a bit...Wonder if the building contractors would think different if we all started doing the same now and then???

Up until about 3 weeks ago we were flat out (Busy fools mind but non the less) but these last couple of weeks have been crap.Work is getting very scarce and scaffold firms around here are all doing the only thing they can think of and buying work.It makes no sense to me to go out and work you're guts out at a loss just to get the lorries out the yard...Sod it my gates can stay shut for a bit...Wonder if the building contractors would think different if we all started doing the same now and then???
All the major house builders did it a while ago !!!!!!!!

your not alone there bud - just lost 3 jobs like that last 2 weeks

Thats one of the reasons why i sold up a good few years ago as we were flat when we had the bad winds down in the south and we were ridding high but what goes up must come down and we did with a bump and could not cover the costs , but now i wish i could of held on a bit longer as working for the man sucks

Top Bottom