Scaffolding in canada??? help!! (1 Viewer)

SiTruelove

Reaction score
Hello i am currently a part two scaffolder working in kent and have been scaffolding for 8 years. I am looking to work in canada i have been googling and looking at all sorts of different job advertisments and am now overloaded with all sorts of different ideas.
Just wondered if anyone on here could help? Where do i start? Visa's? Best areas/companies to work? Do you start with visa's first or do get a job offer first and do it through a company?
I also have a young family whom may or may not move out with me?
Any advice welcome?!

[Removed by Moderator].. ring me if you want mate, honestly can't be arsed with pm's..lol... I'm in canada as a resident..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yh will do thank u just gota work out your tike difference ?? Whens best to call?

Maybe he wrote it down in between looking at his lake?

just trying to be helpful to a fellow scaffolder , so why dont you go **** ureslf gayboy... our time difference is 4 hours behind the UK mate....

thanks mate il give you a call bit later today hope thats ok.
also im 25 yrs old.

****.. ring me if you want mate, honestly can't be arsed with pm's..lol... I'm in canada as a resident..

It might be worth editing the number out once your new mates called you so your number is posted all over the internet buddy. I can remove it if you're unsure how.

It might be worth editing the number out once your new mates called you so your number is posted all over the internet buddy. I can remove it if you're unsure how.

Ok mate, cheers, spoke with the guy now anyway...

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Takes longer to post on here, you can't be making that much.

lol.. taken saturday off mate.. back in tomorrow tho, double bubble.. 8 hours.. cummmmon... 16 hours at $40.. do the math... I'm busy eating lobster at the lakeside ( put the lake bit in for Phil,and his boyfriend, he gets a semi on about that ) by the way thats £475....

Top Bottom