Need tethers for spanner and bubble urgently (1 Viewer)

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
I need 5 spanner tethers and ones for bubbles also. Can anybody point me in the right direction. Need them by tomorrow at the latest.
Cheers

leaches 0143220346800 might struggle with delivery on Friday though

Not the most helpful of people either. Good luck in finding them.

Just got me wondering VLLB how many firms or sites make you use lanyards , we have never been asked to use them , or even have them in our RAMS

Last two jobs i've been on have insisted you iuse tethers. Mind one is 500ft in the air! I just think a tenner for a curly bit of plastic is a rip off!

Last edited:
Tool Safety Lanyard
Ref: A4390-0000

Price: (1 to 9 items) £12.99 (Ex VAT)
Price: (10 or more items) £10.99 (Ex VAT)

Great value tool safety lanyard. Ideal for securing your tools at height. Can be used to secure many types of hand tools with holes in (e.g. many models of scaffold spanners, scaffolders levels, adjustable wrenches, etc) to any scaffold tool belt with appropriate lanyard clips or holes. In accordance with the 2005 regulations on working at height.

Please note that the appearance and branding of the lanyard may vary from the one pictured but the functionality will remain the same. If you have any specific requirements then please contact us.
Weight (packaged): 0.18kg

Estimated delivery (working days): 1-2 days

buybrand tools

What's their policy on handling loose material at height?

My point was, why tether a spanner when all the material you handle is loose? Seems pointless to me.

Top Bottom