help!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

scaffmaster

Reaction score
hey can anyone give me some advice i was wanting to do my offshore survival does anyone know how much it costs and where i can get info to book it and stuff thanks

scaffmaster

Info on RGIT Montrose---I do my Survival at RGIT Aberdeen, but there are a few otherproviders in the UK---I can't remember how much the 3 1/2 Day Full Survival and Huet escape is now---but I was quoted £ 461 for a one Day refresher---must be around 1 K I would expect...:eek:

roughly a grand for the course m8,then ur digs and theres the mist course too now.rgit aberdeen or nutec aberdeen.also montrose or dundee.

garry stevenson?aka scaffmaster lol,your mental.offshores for dolphins and sharks mate.

mate that job stuart was banging on bout getting the go ahead,staying same place kowloon bay.ill get him to email u the details,dont think shell let me go back to the kong.

when the airport was on the go couple of other projects were being mooted m8,think ones coming to frutition.

who is doing the scaffolding mate , do you have a contact in need of work quite soon

not yet m8,friend is going to run scaffolding side of a contract hong kg.we done the airport with him,just rung tday told me to get packed shortly as hel be wanting bodies.that as much a know ma son.

any chance you could get a number for me mate
dont get anywhere if you dont ask do ya lol

Top Bottom